• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Iron Crescendo

MoFo, the "owner" (I guess he trademarked the name?) is AWOL. With all the problems with RO2's start, the difficulty in changing loadouts (large map sizes, etc.) Personally, I think he just gave up. A large chunk of the original players have long since flown the coop anyway.

It was fun while it lasted. Though it was often a little too complex and time consuming for a working man to be a commander, and though the 'moderator's' that handled disputes were either ignored or were just puppets for the 'powers that be', it was a fun way to spend an afternoon.

There were some pretty intense battles at times. Lots of on the fly strategy.

Upvote 0
Thanks for replying 4 years later guys. Lemur and I just had a trip down memory lane reading this thread until we realized the last two posts were from this month.

Lemur just tried to login to post a reply and was immediately re-permabanned from his IP ban from like 6 years ago lol.

Free Lemur 2014

Upvote 0
Thanks for replying 4 years later guys. Lemur and I just had a trip down memory lane reading this thread until we realized the last two posts were from this month.

Lemur just tried to login to post a reply and was immediately re-permabanned from his IP ban from like 6 years ago lol.

Free Lemur 2014
Man thoughs where some memory's.
Ran into my old BFE pic of the beta campaign, of me being the last man standing on Road to Berlin with the 24kj tags.
With me having recently killed Mormegil, I died shortly after I took the pic.

Attachments

• old RO.JPG
    old RO.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0