• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics My sophisticated thesis on armored personal carriers.

Nicholas

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 16, 2010
I have invented an extremely complex strategy for using armored personal carriers, and it will shake the very foundation of Red Orchestra....

What if, just what IF.... Instead of using an armored personal carrier to drop troops off right into the enemy positions, what if they used them for dropping off troops THIS IS GOING TO SOUND CRAZY

CRAZY!

CRAAAAZY!

What if they dropped troops off at a SAFE position CLOSE to the enemy but not close enough where they all get shot to pieces as soon as they get out? It would be great! The troops would get there quicker and it would save time but they wouldn't all die instantly!

:IS2:

I seem to have made a name for myself on the JR server for accidentally ramming the Kubel into things - be it walls, tanks or friendly HTs.

It's just so awkward to turn at high speed, and I always drive through bushes and hedgerows to avoid being fired at, so when you see a friendly vehicle doing the same in the opposite direction it's always too late by the time you see a glimpse of the bonnet. :D

Upvote 0