• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics Tips for PTRD

I was a PTRD yesterday on arad and a tank started to shoot a MG at me, I didnt notice that he was shooting at me untill a tracer flied past me. I was thinking that im gona be a dead man but i only saw a few bullets fly 10 meters infront of me, he was basicaly shooting the ground infront of me. But I still ran into a house, just incase. The tank was I think about 500-700 meters away

Another thing that I noticed is normal AP shells dont hurt infantry.

AP shells will kill infantry. Has to be a good shot though.

Upvote 0
I think being AT is so real life feeling, waiting for tanks to come beside you so you can knock them out. But the only time I got a kill with the PTRD was on a Panzer (sorry don't remember what tank) but I hit in twice in the side and blew it sky high. Whenever I do Russian AT I always aim for the side of the tank, but thats when I play Russian ::)

Reminds me of yesterday tank hunting as German. Their was a T34 in the distance, I looked to my right to see a Russian deployed on the ground with his PTRD shooting at me. I shot him with my faust, he did a flop into the air bounced back and didn't do a thing to him. lol

Upvote 0