• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO RedOrchestra.PL FightNights still alive and kicking

Well so I have got a proposal for you - just make a Steam group related to our FightNights and gathering other time zones players, smth. like "Late join soldiers of RO.PL FightNights", or so, because we mostly can stand for 3 or more hours, so if you have more Americans or other zone soldiers just join with your squad, we can merge for some time and FN ends when last soldier leaves, so it can even be 10-12 hours long ;)

Upvote 0
Well so I have got a proposal for you - just make a Steam group related to our FightNights and gathering other time zones players, smth. like "Late join soldiers of RO.PL FightNights", or so, because we mostly can stand for 3 or more hours, so if you have more Americans or other zone soldiers just join with your squad, we can merge for some time and FN ends when last soldier leaves, so it can even be 10-12 hours long ;)

That's a good idea actually, I may do that :)
Whenever I get home early on Fridays I try to drop in, so I've had some really good games with you guys. Although sometimes I come in a bit too late and there's only about five people in the server

Upvote 0
Well, as said the FN server is on after our playing time. We have other 2 servers which are 24/7 - one is "plain" RO (standards & selected customs) and other is DarkestOrchestra (mod for Darkest Hour). All 3 are watched by our Admins, you may know them from our FNs they are international. I'd put their Steam IDs here, but to even ask them smth. you have to befriend and I suppose they can't do that (or don't want to) with everybody, so if you already don't have them "friended" on Steam, here is a link to our site, where if you are registered (and you should be to participate in our weekly FN Poll) you can PM them by using their Admins' profiles.

Upvote 0
URL]

Last edited:
Upvote 0
TURUL

Firstly I thought that you as a representative of Germany should know own allies (axis) nations of WW II - the "black Hungarians" was Romanians and the mod Carpathian Crosses should point the Nation. The glitch was because this mod shouldn't even be downloadable from the redirect server but just installed from package. We always tried to announce from where to dl it, but still casual players couldn't join, so I just experimented with those files and yes it was downloadable, but with that glitch for players who hadn't the mod installed before joining. I now just go more forward and maybe next time the glitch will be no more, but can't guarantee it, because it is "violation" of what the developers wrote about the mod which basically was intended to be a part of vanilla RO (but never went out of beta 1 stage).
Today Mod is about HUNGARIAN front. We as Polish Community don't like to be mistaken f.e. with Russians (and for most "Western" uneducated nations we are; due to "similar" language pronunciations - hearing) So we respect the "slight" difference between Hungarians and Romanians as well and if you knew their mutual history you would never dare to confuse them ;p

As for joining - this mod is intended to be downloadable from redirect of the server OR installed from package, so for today's FightNight, just join the game server :)

Upvote 0
Yes off course I know the difference between Russia, Poland, Hungary and Romania :)
(Poor Hungary - bad treaty of Trianon)

The romanian were (also) the reason why german troops were encircled in Stalingrad.
Later they betrayed us in a single night in early autumn 1944 and switched over to the enemy. Massacring german comrades with which they lay together in the trenches this night.
Fxxx gypsies :D (if I am allowed to say so)

However, I just tried several times to join, but for me it doesnt worked.
Unfortunally....very unfortunally.....

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If you had problems joining by some package "mishmashes" that could be driven by another mod (maybe ahz?) with older version of those already installed at your machine. The quick fix is to go to your redorchestra/system folder and delete the package (name is displayed at the error message). The file has .u extension. After that just join again and the proper version is normally downloaded from the server. You can check it out even now, because the server +should+ stay on till next FN.
And back to the topic:

RedOrchestra.PL Revenge of the Turul FightNight 2013 Dec 13 - YouTube

Upvote 0