• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

roll stealing still possible

The last week i see still rollstealing. I am playing and in a sudden i am
spawnwaiting.

I just played butovo and there it happend twice so i have left..

Your teammate who have too your role couldnt see the the roll was occupied.

TWI please please please

Why are you surprised? Nothing was ever changed with the battlefield promotions thus far.

Upvote 0
35gtvy.jpg

That true?

Upvote 0
A player recieving the battlefild commission can chose any class they want, knocking another player from that spot, a feature. Be it on your head to use it, you can decline it.

It can be usefull for a good player who knows how to use a class to knock a complete dweeb out of an important class, E.G Commander.

It does not however tell you that you have lost your class, which is where the issue arises.

Upvote 0
Well this feature certainly does have what I can only imagine is a bug. Just had my role awarded to another player by the Axis High Command. Marksman, Commander, SL? No - rifleman for which there were 25 of 30 slots remaining. So I lose my position at the front line and get a suicide penalty to boot - bravo.

Nearly a year after (a delayed) release and still that sort of glitch - that's what happens when you over-stretch yourself. Was the Battlefield Commission nonsense really something that they had to complicate an already unfinished product with?

To borrow from Harry Callahan, " a dev team's got to know its limitations".

Upvote 0
I've noticed that I haven't been able to take a few classes when I got promoted, such as taking over a crappy Commander.

Then a day or two ago I figured out why:

I was playing a game and suddenly the notification popped on my screen that someone is taking my role and I need to select something else..... I just hit escape, didn't die, kept my role and my position on the map & just kept playing.

:confused:

Upvote 0