• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Error] Semi-automatic Marksman bug

Papa Lazarou

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 4, 2011
When I choose a Scoped SVT as a marksman I only spawn with my pistol, having no access to my primary weapon or grenades.

This happened a couple of times on the russian side (as I never choose the Scoped G41 since that weapon doesn't have a very good sniper scope)

When I pick up another primary weapon I still have no access to that weapon.

First I thought I didn't pick up anything but the second weapon I picked up did showed up and suddenly I could equip to the first weapon I picked up (but couldn't equip before) too. I also had access to my grenades (the ones I spawned with) by picking up the second weapon.

This is a very strange bug. Because it seems like I do spawn with all my of my inventory but I just can't select any of it.

I wish I could change the title of this thread because this seems to happen more than just as a marksman.

I've encountered this again but now it didn't happen on spawn and not as a marksman.

I spawned as a squad leader with a G41. I picked up a PPSH as a secondary weapon but I couldn't select it. After that I ran out of ammo on my G41 and I picked up an SVT from someone I shot.

I couldn't select any weapon and was left only with my grenade... so I instantly got killed.

Went back and killed the person who shot me. Picked up my SVT and PPSh and I had exactly the same result: I could only select my grenade :confused:

Upvote 0