• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Bot Aimbot

Jawa

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 30, 2014
I just want to say that it is nearly impossible to play AND have fun against bots, sometimes their Aiming is just unfair and so stupid. They kill me without even looking at me, or while running and not aim with the gun. One time he turned his back on me and watched in another direction and still killed me. You really need to fix that because that is destroying everything if you want to play realistic

XD, this why you play with players, and not bots. Bots in this game are simplistic, and their aiming, and skills are quite weird, they can be oblivious and then the next time the turn around and snipe you from 150m. If you want to code it, by all means, do it. But I'm not getting my hands dirty on something so complex. I would if I could, but it's too much. It's better to play on a server with other people. Once you become experienced with this game, bots aren't so bad. However you could be playing on servers with the bot's AI skill set to its max, which would explain why you're so frustrated, it's understandable. The bots in this game are downright weird.

This also should probably moved to the Ideas and discussion section, if a Moderator can do to that'd be great.

Last edited:
Upvote 0