• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Kick system

NorthDumpling

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 13, 2013
Well, i'm really confused about the kick system at all, on example, i've got kicked just for sending TL a message about his game in bad tone, so i got kicked, but kick is always worked just for a round abd then you can play like before, but now i've got kicked and i have no idea when i could to connect to the server, so please enable option to admins to describe who was kicked, on what period of time he was kicked
And as you dont know this period of time, its really annoying to try over and over again.

If the pop-up dialog says that you are kicked, then you can connect again directly after.

If the dialog says that you are session-banned, then you can only connect again to that server after the current map is finished.

If the pop-up says you are banned, then you will not be able anymore to connect to that server unless the server admin lifts/revokes your ban.

Upvote 0
If the pop-up dialog says that you are kicked, then you can connect again directly after.

If the dialog says that you are session-banned, then you can only connect again to that server after the current map is finished.

If the pop-up says you are banned, then you will not be able anymore to connect to that server unless the server admin lifts/revokes your ban.
Thanks mate, now i understood how the system works)

Upvote 0