• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Tanks & Tickets after 2.0.0.1.7

GLaDOS

Jul 12, 2012
I've been encountering an issue between my server administrator and I that seems to be recurring on maps that rely heavily on tanks: Arad, Barashka, Demyansk, etc. Tanks seem to have irregularities spawning into matches and hundreds of tickets are lost in 5 minutes. Teams will often find themselves at -47 tickets between their first and what would be their second life. This is really starting to create issues with populating servers, as no one wants to play on a server that they perceive to be buggy or glitched. This issue was not occurring before the Armored Assault content pack published yesterday.

Encountered this issue on TWB's last stand campaign server:

Reproduction case:

Map: Demyansk - sides are reversed with axis attacking and allies defending. The tanks could not spawn and the attacking axis team was losing 50 tickets about every tank spawn.

This bug did not happen when allies attacked demyansk. Could this bug be related to the campaign?

Upvote 0
Encountered this issue on TWB's last stand campaign server:

Reproduction case:

Map: Demyansk - sides are reversed with axis attacking and allies defending. The tanks could not spawn and the attacking axis team was losing 50 tickets about every tank spawn.

This bug did not happen when allies attacked demyansk. Could this bug be related to the campaign?

this happened a few hours ago on campaign also. Funnily enough, I also managed to do something similar on a map I made when I linked up a map boundary. Something is blocking the tank spawns...

Upvote 0
I registered just to verify I've also witnessed this bug, and it has ruined quite many epic battles. I've mostly seen it on Barashka, and specifically the German side. There was some conversation about it among us players, and some claimed it would happen when the new tanks from the armored update are on the map, and a TL uses force respawn.

And yeah, it was on campaign mode. That's what I usually play, so I don't know if it happens on other modes. I like maps with many tanks. They are fun and bring variety to battles. This bug really ruins it all.

Upvote 0