• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mamayev - Axis Engineer - Lose points for blowing up objectives

Buzzles

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 10, 2011
U.K.
As per the title, on Mamayev Kurgan as Axis Engineer I've been finding over the weekend that when I satchel an objective, I get a -5 team points penalty rather than the expected +5 points.

And before anyone asks, no I've definitely not accidently TK'd someone as I retested it on an empty server.

I've not done a repair yet, but this is surely a server side problem as it's to do with scoring right?

I'm trying on my server, take engineer as axis, spawn.

first destructible in A is marked as 'protect' when you are axis, so it gets you -5 points when you destroy it. OK let say it is near axis side.. but when you are inside this destructible bunker, you clearly aim on the axis spawn, so for me it is a mistake, this bunker should belong to allies not axis.

The two others in B, are marked as 'protect' too... so it is the same they belong to you side so if you destroy them, you get -5 points. They are behind the capzone for attackers (axis) so it is clearly not bunkers of axis side but allies side.

and so on.. they are all marked as 'protect' when you are axis, so it gets you -5 points for each destructible you blow.

Attachments

• 2014-06-03_00001.jpg
    2014-06-03_00001.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0