• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Strange icons when i start multiplayer game

Cactuser

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 27, 2012
Hello all when i want to play in a server , i log into server and can see around map but there are many strange icons and i can hear guns firing but can't see anybody i was able to play 1 month ago i did not play it for 1 month and this strange bug happened :confused: tried to reset video setting or graphic drive update its all ok.Please help if there is a way to solve it,thanks.(Do not say reinstall pls i know it too but i don't want to waste my net quota for it,i have RO2 HOS in my steam.) :(
rohata2.jpg

rohata1.jpg

hi, is your game patched, up-to-date?
In Steam, R-click on RO2-HOS, choose Properties/Local files/Verify Integrity of Game Cache.
If any files are missing, they will be added.

But if your net-quota can't handle that (some patches are big), try this first:

Navigate to: \Documents\My Games\RedOrchestra2\ROGame\Config and delete the contents.
..and upon restart of the game, a new config-content is created....the files themselves are small.
Then go through your settings again, incl. Controls.

Upvote 0
As Paajtor says, do the following:
1)
In Steam, R-click on RO2-HOS, choose Properties/Local files/Verify Integrity of Game Cache. Only affected files (if any) will be downloaded.

2)
Navigate to: \Documents\My Games\RedOrchestra2\ROGame\Config and delete the contents.
..and upon restart of the game, a new config-content is created....the files themselves are created by the game and not downloaded..
Then go through your settings again, incl. Controls.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0