• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

German training camp machine gun bugs up

Master297

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 25, 2011
In the german training camp, I get to the fixed machinegun and I do what I am told there, then he tells me to leave it, and I do. Then to press MMB to melee with my weapon, and I do. Then the text on the screen says "press leftcontrol to leave machine gun", and I have already left it. I have tried everything, including doing the training camp again, 4 times. I can't advance from that. Have also tried changing key bindings.

I see where the next objective is supposed to be, it glows gold from it. Problem is that it also glows both gold and green from the sandbags around the machine gun.

So how can I get pass this? Is it possible to get a save game that is through this, or anything like that?

I did the training camp (completed).

Don't pay attention to gold or green effects, it's always bugging (when I was at the Sniper stand, the first stand was glowing green...).

When I got to the fixed MG section, I did what I was told to do (shooting, etc), when the targets were down I left the fixed MG (didn't wait for the message).

Then the voice said something about melee attack, since I couldn't see any hints (and the MG was still glowing), I waited there, attacked with melee the fixed MG and the sandbags (who knows...), so I was still near it, then I moved around, meleed everything in sight, finally hit the barrel (pure luck), then the training continued.

Try waiting on the MG a little bit longer, or exit the MG and stay right next to it (do a few melee hit on sandbags around), see if it's working.

I wish I could be more helpful, good luck :)

Upvote 0