• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Red Orchestra 2 Ranked Server Application Page

Status
Not open for further replies.
The CIDR notation...

The CIDR notation...

If you plan on only hosting one server or using only one public facing IP address, use the CIDR notation /32. This allows for only one host and not a range of addresses.

For example, if your public IP address is 72.60.130.200 then the CIDR notation for one IP address is: 72.60.130.200/32

If you need more help figuring out IP ranges and such, I recommend Bit Cricket (free tool).

My application has yet to be approved of as well. Sad that players can't level up or unlock guns on our server :(

Upvote 0
Sorry for the inconvenience, but would like to evaluate my server.

Already sent to the ranked offbeat program but for more than 48 hrs and had no return, my server is for the Brazilian community and is the only one we have right now.

Please see if you can help me with this.

177.54.146.134/32

PS: This system should be improved, we pay the server to keep it unranked waiting for the good will of someone adds you to white list. Unfortunately I'm paying a server where no one will play, thank you.

Upvote 0
Wonderful so I just spend a ton of money to get on this game.. I spent hours just trying to work out the bugs to get into RO2 Web Admin.. I get into it and find out that I cant simply change the "play style"..

And now I find out this.. I have to request for a damned ranked server? REALLY? Why? Why the HELL do we have to request this?

And one guy seems to be approving them, someone who does not visit the forum often..

Great.. just FN great. There goes $100 a month for an empty server.

You guys are a real class act.. I was so excited about getting my server up and its been a nightmare. A nightmare I just almost fixed only to find out this ****..

Screw tripwire.

Upvote 0
Wonderful so I just spend a ton of money to get on this game.. I spent hours just trying to work out the bugs to get into RO2 Web Admin.. I get into it and find out that I cant simply change the "play style"..

What do you mean with change the play style?

And now I find out this.. I have to request for a damned ranked server? REALLY? Why? Why the HELL do we have to request this?

Depends on the GSP where you arranged your server. The popular GSPs already have an IP range which will give them a ranked server by default. If a server is ordered from those, then it will be automatically ranked. For the other cases there is a web-request form (here). The only thing needed is to fill it in and to submit it to get a server ranked.

And one guy seems to be approving them, someone who does not visit the forum often..

Great.. just FN great. There goes $100 a month for an empty server.

Don't know where you ordered it from, but it should not even be half of that amount.

You guys are a real class act.. I was so excited about getting my server up and its been a nightmare. A nightmare I just almost fixed only to find out this ****..

Screw tripwire.

If you ordered a server at a GSP, then it's their responsibility to get the server correctly installed, configured and accessible. If it isn't, then you should contact their support department.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
What do you mean with change the play style?

I think he means his server is set under Play Style to standard realism. So he can`t change any settings which are locked from the standard realism mode. I pm him and told him changing the play style to custom.

If the changes still get not up to work maybe there could be another problem,like this one we found on a friendly german clan server. They switched to win 8.1 OS on the Server. Every change they made was not recognized. Problem was that changing the OS broke the file formats. After they load up a backup .ini file from me all worked again.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Staff already added my server application on Sunday and is not ranked higher. I would love to be able to play tomorrow ranked higher in my server, please help me.

server IP: 45.58.126.162/32

EDIT: Seriously guys! one week and nothing the rank, the worse is that no one from a stand if it will be ranked higher or if there is a problem.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.