• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RS Rising Storm Released - Release Trailer!

It shows that I own the RS DD.But I cannot find the RO2 DD in DLC tab and the DDE weapon in RO2 are still locked:(

Sorry, I don't quite understand your reply. If you go to Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 multiplayer in steam, hit right click -> Properties and look at the DLC tab. Does it say:

Red Orchestra 2: Digital Deluxe DLC or
Rising Storm: Digital Deluxe DLC

Anywhere?

Upvote 0
Sorry, I don't quite understand your reply. If you go to Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 multiplayer in steam, hit right click -> Properties and look at the DLC tab. Does it say:

Red Orchestra 2: Digital Deluxe DLC or
Rising Storm: Digital Deluxe DLC

Anywhere?
it just says:

Red Orchestra 2:Heroes of Stalingrad-Single Player
Rising Storm
Rising Storm-Digital Deluxe dlc

Upvote 0
From the features I gather that the squad system still isn't fixed, that was promised on release of RO2. As this release says "SQUAD leader class". It isn't a class, it is a role.

Now this never finished as promised game has a mod, that you have to pay for too. LOlz.

Man I never felt so cheated by a dev as TWI. Glad to be gone, seems I'm right never to buy a TWI game again, as I am warning all my friends to do.
And that is your own fault TWI. Not COD or anyone else. YOU promised a working squad system and then instead of ever finishing it you gave up on it while some people BOUGHT THE GAME FOR THAT PROMISE.

Never seen a game ruined so badly by poor development philosophy, lies, and listening to a part of the community that is living in the past (RO1).

Just to set the record straight after a year of good riddance. Don't blame anyone else TWI. You dropped the ball. Don't blame COD, deliver what you promise and the publicity you would have gotten from me would have only been positive. I asked enough to finish these promised features in the forums. But you only listened to RO1 fanboys. See my signature. Still relevant. Sadly for TWI.

Perfectly good reputation needlessly down the drain... no one to blame but your own lies.

Last edited:
Upvote 0