• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RS Rising Storm Release Date: May 30, 2013

Sorry but although I appreciate your enthusiasm I thought that an extra week or two would have been quite necessary. I already appreciate your hard work, but it would have been fine if we had some extra features implemented before release (such as names of friends highlighted with another colour and so on, but hopefully expect to see it after release).

Good luck with it though.

Upvote 0
Sorry but although I appreciate your enthusiasm I thought that an extra week or two would have been quite necessary. I already appreciate your hard work, but it would have been fine if we had some extra features implemented before release (such as names of friends highlighted with another colour and so on, but hopefully expect to see it after release).

Good luck with it though.

A couple of weeks wouldn't have been time enough for providing "extra features", and the example you mention is minor and certainly not anything urgent. And it can easily be implemented in further patches.

After all the game won't be set in stone and frozen in time once it is released.

Upvote 0
Sorry guys I don't want to be a negative Nancy but way too early. I don't get why are you launching it so soon since there's no pressure from the community this time.

You should really reconsider this and take your time to be sure the release can be as smooth as possible!

My guess is that they want to avoid launching around the time Steam has its big Summer sale. People would probably prefer to buy a ton of games on sale rather than something brand new. I agree that it's a bit too soon, but at least it will be a much smoother launch than RO2 had.

Upvote 0
My guess is that they want to avoid launching around the time Steam has its big Summer sale. People would probably prefer to buy a ton of games on sale rather than something brand new.

I guess.

I agree that it's a bit too soon, but at least it will be a much smoother launch than RO2 had.

That's for sure but I wish they had taken the time to rework the squad system (UI, leader orders, communication, etc).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hello, my friend bought the game and he received 2 beta key steam gift and he gave one to me. Will i be able to play normally o i need to buy the game?So this key was only to try the game until the released version come out..?:(

I believe the beta program has ended, so you'll have to buy it.

You may still have an hour to get the pre-order discount.

Upvote 0