• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Guns Of Rising Storm Part 1

Yoshiro

Senior Community Manager
Staff member
  • Oct 10, 2005
    East Coast
    Guns of Rising Storm Part 1 - YouTube

During the development of Rising Storm the devs spent a lot of time down at the firing range getting a feel for the handling and properties of the rifles that feature in the game.

In this video you can see the President of Tripwire Interactive, John Gibson, giving us an insight into each of the rifles that players can use.

If you'd like to play these in-game now you can head over to the Steam store page to pre-purchase and get access to the Beta.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Even in Georgia, they get twitchy about automatic weapons apparently :)

Actually, in Georgia any law abiding Tom, Dick or Mary can own a submachine gun :) You go through a 3 month firearm transfer process (background check) administered by the ATF. If approved you just pay a $200 tax stamp.

The real problem of the matter is supply and demand. Low supply and high demand makes a vintage Thompson submachine gun sell for around 20-30K. That in-turn makes me a very sad boy :(

Last edited:
    Upvote 0
    "Someone had to kill someone to get this"

I imagine you did, all these guns must be expensive!

Most likely Nestor did it as Ramm wasn't really all happy, I wouldn't be either if Nestor was shooting a gun with that smile near me :p

ivKjTRHE1xV52.png

Poor Ramm look at that face, nightmare fuel

Upvote 0
    Actually, in Georgia any law abiding Tom, Dick or Mary can own a submachine gun :) You go through a 3 month firearm transfer process (background check) administered by the ATF. If approved you just pay a $200 tax stamp.

The real problem of the matter is supply and demand. Low supply and high demand makes a vintage Thompson submachine gun sell for around 20-30K. That in-turn makes me a very sad boy :(

Theres also the part that it has to be registered as a machine gun from before 1986, meaning no newley manufactured machine guns.

Upvote 0