• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RS For the weekend: Rising Storm Beta Gift Passes

As a little surprise, we've arranged for a little extra hand-out: everyone who owns Rising Storm should now get two Rising Storm Beta copies to Gift to a friend or two. So, if you've pre-purchased Rising Storm, you can now hand out these gift beta keys, so your friends have no excuse for not trying it out with you. You can always show them the joys of the Flamethrower and the Banzai Charge - "just come at me while I'm holding this Flamethrower...". Go on - you know you want to!

To summarize: everyone who owns Rising Storm should now have a pair of Rising Storm Beta Keys to gift to friends. You may need to restart Steam to pick them up - then you can just Gift them to a couple of friends. Just remember - these are BETA keys - and they won't stay around for long!

And if you haven't already bought the game, head for the Steam Store page.

Will these still be redeemable after this weekend?

Oh, and if I'm understanding this correctly, they will grant access as long as the beta is running, not just a couple of days?

We may well pull them back in a little before release... we'll see how it goes. So we suggest you use 'em before you lose 'em!

Upvote 0