• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RS Rising Storm Original Soundtrack Released

a2163167599_2.jpg

With the upcoming release of Rising Storm, the next game in Tripwire Interactive's Red Orchestra franchise, we have released the full soundtrack album. You can find it, along with other soundtracks from our games, on Bandcamp: (http://tripwireinteractive.bandcamp.com/).

Rising Storm is currently available to pre-purchase on Steam - and is selling strongly, we're happy to say! The pre-purchase gives you a 15% discount on the game and instant access to the current beta. Current owners of Red Orchestra 2 get an extra 25% discount.

Listening right now and I don't regret to have bought the DDE version of RS especially for the soundtrack, there is some really nice ones, still need to finish listen to everything but i already found the ones i prefer while in game.

Hope you don't wait for the final release to give us the soundtrack in Steam and be able to profit of it in higher quality on our sound systems ( .flac please ) . ;)

Upvote 0
Yeah I'm still trying to figure that one out.... when I go to the site it's listing prices to buy, but I thought I was getting it included (along with RO2's) in my purchase of the DDE.

Yeah, I third this question. I read on the website that there might be a code on the receipt, but I never knew receipts for Steam held codes. Everything was always just done by them :I Has anyone figured it out yet or can someone tell us? :confused:

Upvote 0
I really love Chris Rickwood's composing. Not that Lennie Moore's is bad that's great too. But I really like the way he composed the japanese soundtrack. Anyways...good job on the RS soundtrack! ;)

Totally agree, just for the soundtrack worth buying the deluxe version, You have done a fantastic job with the soundtrack. :D

sorry but I'm using google translator. :p

Upvote 0
Yeah, I third this question. I read on the website that there might be a code on the receipt, but I never knew receipts for Steam held codes. Everything was always just done by them :I Has anyone figured it out yet or can someone tell us? :confused:

they might make like super meat boy and include it as a 'dlc pack' that basically just throws it in a folder in your pc without the pain of digging through the code for it :p

Upvote 0
Thx for confirming Yoshiro, hope we had it before and could profit earlier but hopefully full release is not far from now.

I really liked the RO2 tunes but those ones ... most of the tunes made by Chris Rickwood are masterpieces, they just perfect for the game, great choice of composer and very nice work from him.

Didn't played much the US based ones for now, while some are nicely done I prefer the Japaneses themed ones, i just can't get bored of them while playing the game, can't wait to put my hands on high quality tunes and play them with all the appropriate sound system they deserve :)

Upvote 0