• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RS Rising Storm Pre-Purchase Starts and Beta Now Available

I think you're looking at the wrong KF characters. We did two characters for the release of RO2 - came with RO2 DDE. There are two more for RS DE. Just check which is which - if there is a problem, we'll fix it :)

The characters from RS are unlocked but not those for RO2, I will check later maybe it needed time to be unlocked but right now I'm enjoying the beta!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0
I think you're looking at the wrong KF characters. We did two characters for the release of RO2 - came with RO2 DDE. There are two more for RS DE. Just check which is which - if there is a problem, we'll fix it :)

He's right, the RO2 DDE characters are locked. Wasn't it that buyers of RS Digital Deluxe will get everything from RO2 Digital Deluxe version too (including the killing floor characters) Those RO2Digital Deluxe characters are not available even though I bought RS Digital Deluxe. RS DDE characters are available though.

Last edited:
Upvote 0