• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RS Rising Storm Pre-Purchase Starts and Beta Now Available

When the game releases will I have to download it again or will the beta convert to the main game?

Separate downloads... the current beta is a standalone beta that WILL go away.

I posted this in the other thread, but I figured that it is more appropriate here:

Steam is only giving me 25% off instead of 15% off, rather than having the two stack (so the cost is $14.99). I'm okay with that if that is the deal, but I would like a Tripwire representative to clear things up before I pre-order so that I don't pay more than I have to.

See above - temporary glitch, being fixed!

Ok I have RO and RO2 and I am seeing these 3 pricing options and so which one to get

Pre-Purchase Rising Storm $14.99
Pre-Purchase Rising Storm - Digital Deluxe $22.49
Pre-Purchase Rising Storm - Digital Deluxe Upgrade $7.50

I want the top of the line with all the goodies. So I am a little confused as to what package to get.

Wizz

EDITED FOR MY OWN STUPIDITY....
If you own RO2 AND have the In B4 Reset achievement, then you will get all the Day 1 unlocks for Rising Storm (4 weapons) PLUS a 2X multiplier on experience points earned during the first 2 weeks after release, NOT THE DDE (me getting confused now). If you want the rest of the DDE elements, you'll still have to buy the DDE!

If you own RO2 but do NOT have the In B4 Reset achievement, then buy either the basic OR the DDE version. You get a discount, but you don't anything extra for free!

Upvote 0
Well this something is the VP (Vice President) of the company so I'm just going to wait and see because it is ALSO showing the DDE Upgrade with -25% which was said not to be available even if you have RO2 (I assume it should always be -15% during pre purchase).

I didn't meant to say " [TW]Wilsonam " was "something" at all, lmao !

My English is bad but i wanted to say that something was wrong in the announcement itself, thought it was enough clear :(

Anyways fixed now with 40% off , thanks all, DDE here i come.

Upvote 0
If you own RO2 AND have the In B4 Reset achievement, then buy the basic version, discounted. You'll get the DDE upgrade automatically

If you own RO2 but do NOT have the In B4 Reset achievement, then buy either the basic OR the DDE version. You get a discount, but you don't get the DDE for free!

Oh, didn't realize InB4Reset got DDE (Soundtrack included) for free xD

Oh well, $18 is more than fair for the DDE and the quality that I've seen in the beta so far.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If you own RO2 AND have the In B4 Reset achievement, then buy the basic version, discounted. You'll get the DDE upgrade automatically

If you own RO2 but do NOT have the In B4 Reset achievement, then buy either the basic OR the DDE version. You get a discount, but you don't get the DDE for free!

I have in b4 reset achievement and I proudly bought the digital deluxe edition. Too many discount guys, you're exaggerating.

Upvote 0
Oh, didn't realize InB4Reset got DDE (Soundtrack included) for free xD

Oh well, $18 is more than fair for the DDE and the quality that I've seen in the beta so far.

MY MISTAKE A MOMENT AGO. In B4 Reset gets all the Day 1 unlocks for Rising Storm (4 weapons) PLUS a 2X multiplier on experience points earned during the first 2 weeks after release - NOT THE DDE.

See - even I get confused sometimes!

Upvote 0