• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RS Rising Storm Pre-Purchase Starts and Beta Now Available

And again some german version related questions:

1) What will be cut? Like in RO2 just the dismemberment when killed by a grenade ir arty (that was all if I remember correctly)? Or will there be also cuts considering the flamethrower?

2) There is still no clear answer to what happened when you own an uncut RO2 and combine it with a cut RI. Will really both then get cut? If so I predict many angry customers asking Valve for a refund. Btw changing a product unasked after already purchased could also lead to problems with the german law/authorities. ;)

Upvote 0
2) There is still no clear answer to what happened when you own an uncut RO2 and combine it with a cut RI. Will really both then get cut? If so I predict many angry customers asking Valve for a refund. Btw changing a product unasked after already purchased could also lead to problems with the german law/authorities. ;)

Devs said that a cut RS version will censor a previously uncut RO2.

Upvote 0
Is there any other way to get the KF chars? I really don't need the other bonuses from the RS DDE (I already have RO2 DDE, I don't care much for the OST because I turn off the music, I am not interested in the d1 unlock weapons either) so is it possible to get the chars somehow without buying the DDE ?

I prefer to trade my CoD 7337 2xXP boost and the early weapon unlocks from the InB4Reset for the KF chars ^^

Anyone?

Upvote 0
Nope.

The chars in KF are bound to the purchase of the RI DDE. And I doubt TWI will change that (they didn't do it with the 'The Ball' char a while ago, were many begged to get him another way).

Btw I'm still interested in an answer to the question what will be censored in RI. The same stuff as in RO2 or more (thinking of the flamethrower and burning soldiers).

Upvote 0