• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RS Rising Storm Pre-Purchase Starts and Beta Now Available

So the only thing we get with a DDE RO2 is nothing but an unlock and someone who bought RO2 for 1$ has the same deal that a fan who preorder a DDE ? Makes complete sense.
I dont see a lot of ppl complaining about this :confused:

That was the last thing I was waiting for ...

Will we get the carrier troops and all in vanilla RO2 now that the extension is out or you have another mod in the bag that you have to focus on ?

You also got KF Character Skins, TF2 goodies and when RO2 was in pre-order it gave you access to the beta. That was for the DDE edition.

Upvote 0
Iwo Jima is an awesome map! Great work on the guns, especially the sound for the bolt action ones. (Not like the Mosin-Nagant in RO2, it sounds like my chinese air rifle.) I just have 1 complaint. Why doesn't the slide on the M1911 pistol stay back and locked when the magazine is empty? And on the Nambu pistol it stays back for about a second and then closes. Why?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
About the RO2 DOWNLOAD.

About the RO2 DOWNLOAD.

Hi, i'm new to the forums, so please, sorry for any stupid questions.

I bought RS, the standard edition, and i got the RS Beta and RO2.

InstalleD both of them, but i cant play the single player campaign in RO2.

Not that im not happy with that, in fact i wasn't even waiting to get RO2.

But it'd be nice to play the SP campaign.

If i get the RS DDE upgrade i shall get the SP campaign?

Anyway, nice work on both games, and thanks a lot ;D

Upvote 0
Hi, i'm new to the forums, so please, sorry for any stupid questions.

I bought RS, the standard edition, and i got the RS Beta and RO2.

InstalleD both of them, but i cant play the single player campaign in RO2.

Not that im not happy with that, in fact i wasn't even waiting to get RO2.

But it'd be nice to play the SP campaign.

If i get the RS DDE upgrade i shall get the SP campaign?

Anyway, nice work on both games, and thanks a lot ;D

No, you will not get the SP campaign. I think you would have to buy RO2 for the SP campaign. IMO, it's not worth it.

Upvote 0
Dear Administators, Forum Members!

I would have a question.
I played Red Orchestra Ostfront 41-45, but unfortunately Red Orchestra 2 is "missing" from my game collection.

I see that Rising Storm will release at the end of June.
My question is, that:
Rising Storm will be a completely new Red Orchestra game? so.. "Red Orchestra: Rising Storm" ?
or it will be a "DLC" for Red Orchestra 2?

If Red Orchestra 2 is needed to play Rising Storm, then I will need to purschase Red Orchestra 2 AND Rising Storm, or I will only need to purschase Rising Storm??

((( I want to purchase Rising Storm in NOT DIGITALLY FORM, so in a box or something like that... NOT STEAM! I know Steam is needed to play the game, but I dont want to purchase the game on Steam. )))

Sorry for my bad English, by the way, I am waiting for some answers. Thank you guys and have a nice day!

P.S. I would be happy with a SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS thing too if somebody could copy that for me or a LINK for it. Sorry I am registered for this forum ~ 10 minutes ago so I dont really know anything.. :|

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Cwivey: So If I buy ONLY RISING STORM, I will get Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer AND Rising Storm??

So I will be able to play the Germany vs Russia (RO2) AND Japan vs USA (RS) Multiplayer games??

If the answer is YES, then I think I will buy Rising Storm. :)
RO2 Single Player is not important for me, so I would be very happy if I really can play RO2 Multiplayer (Germany vs Russia etc.) too! :)

Upvote 0
Cwivey: So If I buy ONLY RISING STORM, I will get Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer AND Rising Storm??

So I will be able to play the Germany vs Russia (RO2) AND Japan vs USA (RS) Multiplayer games??

If the answer is YES, then I think I will buy Rising Storm. :)
RO2 Single Player is not important for me, so I would be very happy if I really can play RO2 Multiplayer (Germany vs Russia etc.) too! :)

Correct Noxter. And welcome to the forums and to Rising Storm as i'm sure you'll buy it so awesome and cheap it is ;)

Buy Rising Storm and you're set for Rising Storm (+ instant Beta access during prepurchase till may 30 with some % off the price as well) + Red Orchestra 2 multiplayers ! What best deal could you have ? :IS2:

Cu on Iwo Jima then.

Upvote 0
Correct Noxter. And welcome to the forums and to Rising Storm as i'm sure you'll buy it so awesome and cheap it is ;)

Buy Rising Storm and you're set for Rising Storm (+ instant Beta access during prepurchase till may 30 with some % off the price as well) + Red Orchestra 2 multiplayers ! What best deal could you have ? :IS2:

Cu on Iwo Jima then.

Thank you very much for the answer and for the welcome.

Yes I am sure I will buy it! It is a very good deal. I think it is a very good deal for everyone, but for me, I am SURE IT IS! :p:rolleyes::cool:

See you guys IN-GAME!
Thanks for the answers and have a NICE DAY! (and have many frags in-game) ;):IS2:

Last edited:
Upvote 0