• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RS Rising Storm pre-purchase very soon - pricing info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow sounds like fun I'll look forward to pre-ordering right away. Course I wish I knew about the soundtracks to begin with I even paid 3 bucks for the RO1 and 2 and KF package to get all those soundtracks. I haven't even gotten close to grabbing one of those beta keys so I'll pre-order right away to get beta access.

Upvote 0
This is truly sad! Company makes a chity game and sells it for $59 and $69 bucks and gazillions buy that crap, yet another company makes an Awesome game and pretty much gives it away for free @ $19 bucks annnnnd not to mention discount on top of that, has a hard time of keeping 2000 player base at one time. What is this world coming to?

Oh and i forgot...you got modding tool too. which alone should be worth $20 bucks!

Thank you guys for such a reasonable price, and Thanks to the RS team for making beautiful looking and playing game.

See you all in the jungle. ;)

Upvote 0
How soon is very soon? :p

"Very soon"(C) is a term in Tripwire Interactive Time (or "TWIT") that is taken to mean some time slightly sooner than "Soon", but not quite as soon as "Soon, very soon".

When will then be now?

"Very soon"(C), apparently. Unless you are talking about a different "then". Or "now". But time is, as we all know, relative. So just be careful you don't mean the "now" that is already "then", otherwise people will get confused.

Upvote 0
"Very soon"(C) is a term in Tripwire Interactive Time (or "TWIT") that is taken to mean some time slightly sooner than "Soon", but not quite as soon as "Soon, very soon".

"Very soon"(C), apparently. Unless you are talking about a different "then". Or "now". But time is, as we all know, relative. So just be careful you don't mean the "now" that is already "then", otherwise people will get confused.

oooooh i was just gonna say that.

Upvote 0
"The Rising Storm and Red Orchestra 2 soundtracks."

Is there any possible way for me to get these without purchasing the DDE of Rising Storm ? :O

Thank you Tripwire for making such great games ! :)

RO 2 sound track is available for separate purchase. I believe RS sound track will also be made available as well (but odds are the better deal is the digital deluxe).

Upvote 0
This is truly sad! Company makes a chity game and sells it for $59 and $69 bucks and gazillions buy that crap, yet another company makes an Awesome game and pretty much gives it away for free @ $19 bucks annnnnd not to mention discount on top of that, has a hard time of keeping 2000 player base at one time. What is this world coming to?

Part of it is a perception thing.

A few months after ROOST was out, I was at Walmart in the game aisle. A couple of teenagers were looking at the box. One of them said something like

"Its cheap, only $19.99. It can't be any good."

Ta Da ! :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.