• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RS Rising Storm pre-purchase very soon - pricing info

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if I own HoS and I'll pre-order RS, I will get 40% discount and pay for it ~10 euro? Do I get it right?

PS. I'm going to pre-order it first day anyway.
No. Two 50% discounts doesn't add up to a 100% discount (i.e. free). This is how it works (math lecture): You get a 25% discount, and then a 15% discount of the remainder.
I.e. you pay 85% of 3/4 of the price. 51/80= 63.75%

You get a 36.25% discount.

Upvote 0
For those not having super high speed downloads, you know those who have to wait many many hours to have the game downloaded, have you planned some pre-download on steam before release to not have to wait many hours or having to leave the steam download up for a night when the game finally comes out, to profit of it on day one please ?

Thanks

Upvote 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by moriginal
Those who dont own rs but have ro2 already will they be able to play but with limitations?
For example you can only play as rifleman etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshiro
For those that purchase RS and do not own RO 2, they will not have access to the single player. The RO 2 multiplayer is part of the Rising Storm purchase.

For those with RO 2, it is as you described.

I wasn't quite aware that you actually could do that. What kind of limitations are there by doing so just curious playing rs with only ro 2 bought?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Here is my take on "soon" the pre-order beta will be sooner than you think, but not as soon as you want :)

Well I'm thinking two days from now in order to get all the pricing and ordering details onto Steam and most want it now.... So since it's sooner than I think, it'll be tomorrow.

Do I get a prize?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
For those not having super high speed downloads, you know those who have to wait many many hours to have the game downloaded, have you planned some pre-download on steam before release to not have to wait many hours or having to leave the steam download up for a night when the game finally comes out, to profit of it on day one please ?

Thanks

TWI said, if you "Pre-Order" along with the discounts and game extras, you also get a Beta Key. So yes, you will be able to download the game BEFORE release.
You most likely will have to download whatever patch TWI comes up with right before release, to bring your Beta copy up to retail version....

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.