• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RS Rising Storm pre-purchase very soon - pricing info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discounts stacked for RO2 (if you had RO1 + Preordered RO2). So I think the same will happen for RS (if it goes the same as with RO2 it will be 1- 0.75*0.85 = 36% Off for RO2 players that pre purchase).

This makes it about $13 + vat

However don't quote me on this as I'm in no way involved with the steam side of things :p.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Discounts stacked for RO2 (if you had RO1 + Preordered RO2). So I think the same will happen for RS (if it goes the same as with RO2 it will be 1- 0.75*0.85 = 36% Off for RO2 players that pre purchase).

However don't quote me on this as I'm in no way involved with the steam side of things :p.

To late already quoted :p (not really) though that makes sense and I forgot about that so thanks Zets.

Upvote 0
I pre ordered RO1, RO2 and will pre-order this.

Thank you for the good deal.

I am especially thankful that you chose not to split the community by giving everyone access to RS even if it is rifleman only. That is a wonderful gesture.

This is going to be awesome. I can imagine going from Spartanovka to Iwo Jima onto Saipan followed by Winterwald.

Upvote 0

This sounds good to me! I don't remember how the discounts worked out for RO2 while owning RO1, so I'm glad someone did. If this is the case, excellent! If it's not... well, oh well, RS shall be mine.

Upvote 0
"Very soon"(C) is a term in Tripwire Interactive Time (or "TWIT") that is taken to mean some time slightly sooner than "Soon", but not quite as soon as "Soon, very soon".

"Very soon"(C), apparently. Unless you are talking about a different "then". Or "now". But time is, as we all know, relative. So just be careful you don't mean the "now" that is already "then", otherwise people will get confused.

Careful; pretty sure you might start a metaphysical chain-reaction resulting in an IS-2 :IS2: landing on present-day Iwo Jima if you continue. :p

Looking forward to pre-purchasing Rising Storm; thanks for the deals offered to RO veterans.

Upvote 0
I have a Question! i palye hoS a lot, and my classes and weapons are leveled up, and anything. my Question is Rising Storm wil lconvert ym Stats to the game or i need to Start all over again and lelevling up?!

Stats for Rising Storm will be new, additional - so yes, new ones to level up.

Upvote 0
Thanks TWI for supporting your loyal fans. One question - steam will automatically calculate the discount if I already own RO2, right?

Correct it will do, As it did it for HOS when it was for pre order if you owned RO:OST.

+ Can't wait for the KF characters as do look brillant and as well as RO:OST one of my most played games of all time (Well next to IL2 and Train Simulator)

Chris

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.