• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Humble Bundle Week!

[TW]Wilsonam

VP, Tripwire Int.
Oct 17, 2005
Roswell, GA
www.tripwireinteractive.com
We have RO1 and RO2 in the current Humble Bundle, running from 2 Apr through 9 Apr. And if you pay over the average price, you get the current Steam KF Bundle as well. AND it includes all 3 soundtracks. Send your friends over there!

Oh - and the RO1 and KF soundtracks are available separately on Bandcamp. Just in case you've already go the games but still want the soundtracks...

Wow that is great news. A sorely needed influx of new players hopefully in the coming days, we need it.

Humble Bundles are great, they reach a lot of people and I cross my fingers you can make ****loads of $$$ over the next week.

I'll buy a copy myself just for the soundtracks :)

Time to get started giving some copies away to friends!

Upvote 0
I've bought the Bundle and the two Red Orchestra games for my friend and for me I've bought the two Red Orchestra games. I hope it will run smoothly on my 3 Ghz and my HD4850 512. What do you think?
you didn't give us enough to work with. more specs man! does it meet the "minimum" requirements? they're posted on the humble-bundle page. if it does, then you can play. you'll be much better off if it meeds the "recommended" requirements though.

How can I buy them, me and some friends want to get the game, I don't know what's the price and how can we acquire them, can somebody help me? I want to buy 5 RO 2's, 5 Ostfront, 5 Killing Floor.
$2.86 minimum as of the time of my post. you need to pay that five times.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
How can I buy them, me and some friends want to get the game, I don't know what's the price and how can we acquire them, can somebody help me? I want to buy 5 RO 2's, 5 Ostfront, 5 Killing Floor.

You go to this page:

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Scroll to the bottom. Fill it out, and purchase. According to the Humble Bundle guys they limit this to 8 copies or the bundle per week. So you could get 8 of each game.

Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0