• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Humble Bundle Week!

I don't recall them specifying that there was a required date to have bought it. I can't find the post at the moment, but I'm pretty sure they specified that every single RO2 owner gets the discount.

Couldn't find anything either.

Just found this:

The release date is when it's done. We have an internal target, and NO we will not be announcing it until we know we can hit it. If they game isn't ready, we won't release it on our target date. We learned our lesson with RO2, we'll ship the game when its done. I know everyone is getting excited, and wants a release date, but we're going to make sure we get this one right (as sure as one can be when releasing a game)! The game will come out sooner than you think, but not as soon as you'd like :)

We've already discussed as much on how the pricing will work as we're ready to discuss publicly at this point. To reiterate what we already said, people that already own RO2 will get a discount when purchasing Rising Storm as a reward for their loyalty to TWI and the franchise. And that is ALL RO2 owners, not just DDE owners.

So, you're right. :eek:

Upvote 0
I chipped in because i didnt have Killing Floor (which is downloading now). Now I have open keys for RO and RO2 which I already own. I think we need to make a thread for new players on the fence so we can hand out the free keys via PM or what have you and get them in game. As long as they are new here.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I chipped in because i didnt have Killing Floor (which is downloading now). Now I have open keys for RO and RO2 which I already own. I think we need to make a thread for new players on the fence so we can hand out the free keys via PM or what have you and get them in game. As long as they are new here.

Great Idea!
I have 4 spare keys (2 RO and 2 RO2) sitting in my humble bundle account.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
it was working fine as i write this post.

Not for me, the player count is messed up on the server browser. There is a server showing 16/40 players for example but when you click on it the list of players is empty.

ps.: Can someone get the TWB server fixed? I keep trying to join it just to get an error :(

2013-04-03_00001.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0