• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Humble Bundle Week!

And the bundle just crossed 30,000 units in just 5.5 hours!!! That's 30,000 new RO2 owners, and a lot of KF owners as well! And the bundle has 6.5 more days :)
gonna need some more servers! lol!
also, you better get some guys over to the support forum. it oughta be flooded with posts soon.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I am strongly considering purchasing this but I already own Killing Floor. This is my current understanding of the situation, correct me if I'm wrong:

1) I can keep the Red Orchestra games for myself and give the KF to a friend, as the games are all separate codes.

2) I only have 1 DLC for Killing Floor while this bundle includes 11 of them. There is no way I can replace or add these DLCs to my existing Killing Floor because steam is stupid like that.

Thanks in advance, this has been causing me a lot of confusion.

Upvote 0
I am strongly considering purchasing this but I already own Killing Floor. This is my current understanding of the situation, correct me if I'm wrong:

1) I can keep the Red Orchestra games for myself and give the KF to a friend, as the games are all separate codes.

2) I only have 1 DLC for Killing Floor while this bundle includes 11 of them. There is no way I can replace or add these DLCs to my existing Killing Floor because steam is stupid like that.

Thanks in advance, this has been causing me a lot of confusion.

I do believe the DLCs will be added if you register that code, but don't take my word for it.

Upvote 0
That doesn't seem like very solid confirmation. The post he links just lists the DLCs included. I know for a fact steam really struggles games bundled with DLC. For example, I own Fallout: New Vegas. At one point the GOTY version was on sale cheap with all the DLC. I would've bought it as this would give me all the DLC cheaper than I could otherwise obtain them. But steam wouldn't sell it to me because I already owned the game.

have you read my post above? I can confirm it. If you already have the base game and redeem the Humble Bundle key it will unlock the dlcs!

Awesome, thanks!

nice :)

Upvote 0