• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Free weekend and 75% discount!

So it looks like today's peak was 6147, congratulations Snuffeldjuret!

Your prize is an internet cookie, I hope you enjoy it. :>

Lovin' the new players, a lot of them seem quite nice guys who want to learn how to play. <3

(and they find the redirect service nice and fast, at least from what I heard when people played ColdSteel earlier today)

Upvote 0
I've been playing quite a bit today, great to see so many new players and really I've seen very little of the typical "nub" behaviour and little rudeness.

Just got off TWB servers, good guys and good teamwork to be had :)

I have to agree. Overall the maturity level is surprisingly high and when someone comments, its only been good.

Upvote 0
You guys have had a better experience than I have had with this free weekend.

I have been deliberately TK'd (username: Seen But Unseen), accidentally TKd more times than I can count, watched as complete noobs grabbed the TL position and dropped arty on their own team, instructions ignored, dumb questions asked and other assorted nonsense.

Please let this free weekend end soon! :p

Upvote 0
I was away this weekend. Went to the Bastogne Memorial and other WW2 areas. Even digged up some stuff. One thing I noticed already the free weekend gave me 28 pages of comments in my CD-Rakowice Steamworkshop post.

A pity its 28 pages filled with Spam and nonsense about a Dick....
Enough people without a life for sure.

Well, thats the maturity level of the free weekenders. Should see if someone can clean that up...

Upvote 0