• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Free Content: Barashka and Countdown Mode

Can't there be added a feature to stop reloading. Like if you insert into your rifle a minimum amount of bulets lets say 1-3, you can fire it without pressing the sprint or melee button to stop and fire the bullets you have left if you spot the enemy. This feature would be every much appreciated for sniper especially the bolt action ones, when you reload and see the enemy through the scope, you can't stop the reload animation and fire the amount of bullets which are loaded into the rifle.

EVEN CALL OF DUTY HAS IT?!.ALso if you want to get a kill and you have the enemy in front of you and don't want to waste time loading all the bullets in the magasine, just put one in the chamber and you're ready to go.

Upvote 0
Can't there be added a feature to stop reloading. Like if you insert into your rifle a minimum amount of bulets lets say 1-3, you can fire it without pressing the sprint or melee button to stop and fire the bullets you have left if you spot the enemy. This feature would be every much appreciated for sniper especially the bolt action ones, when you reload and see the enemy through the scope, you can't stop the reload animation and fire the amount of bullets which are loaded into the rifle.

EVEN CALL OF DUTY HAS IT?!.ALso if you want to get a kill and you have the enemy in front of you and don't want to waste time loading all the bullets in the magasine, just put one in the chamber and you're ready to go.

Yeah, it would be nice if aiming down the sight stopped the reload animation.

Upvote 0
Yeah, it would be nice if aiming down the sight stopped the reload animation.
i would not argue with that. i know if i had one bulet in and a guy came around the corner, i'd stop shoving shells in and shoot him. has this been in the suggestion forum? probably has, but i spend most of my time in the support form. can someone confirm we asked TWI to fix it?

Upvote 0