• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What We Are Up To - Barashka

I'd say they don't post what they are up to because most devs(probably) are working on Rising Storm since it will extend the game a lot. I'd say many bugs and other things they want to change/implement in RO2 will be added with the release of rising storm. Guess we'll have to wait till the release of Rising Storm or an announcement of the release of rising storm which will include details about changes to RO2 and fixes. Maybe they'll also separate this and they are just a bit too busy.

Upvote 0
I'd say they don't post what they are up to because most devs(probably) are working on Rising Storm since it will extend the game a lot. I'd say many bugs and other things they want to change/implement in RO2 will be added with the release of rising storm. Guess we'll have to wait till the release of Rising Storm or an announcement of the release of rising storm which will include details about changes to RO2 and fixes. Maybe they'll also separate this and they are just a bit too busy.

Well not ALL their man power is going into RS although they are cooperating to some extent. I'd like to know what's up too since the break is far from over and it'd be nice if they could adress all the commotion that has been on the forums these past months. We are getting quite restless and a couple of points need to be adressed properly to settle the crowds and myself.

Upvote 0
Well not ALL their man power is going into RS although they are cooperating to some extent. I'd like to know what's up too since the break is far from over and it'd be nice if they could adress all the commotion that has been on the forums these past months. We are getting quite restless and a couple of points need to be adressed properly to settle the crowds and myself.

Yes, some words from Yoshiro would be really nice

Upvote 0
All of the RO 2 teams manpower is on Rising Storm. We will have more to say on it in the near future. There has been some work recently (and in the near future) on Steam Workshop to clear up some issues that came from the Steam client update.

There are also other exciting things going on that I can't talk about yet.

Upvote 0
All of the RO 2 teams manpower is on Rising Storm. We will have more to say on it in the near future. There has been some work recently (and in the near future) on Steam Workshop to clear up some issues that came from the Steam client update.

Thank you for the clarification Yoshiro!

Upvote 0

Such a tease! Btw you left your out-of-office on :eek:

Upvote 0