• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

GOTY released, Free weekend, Trailer...

While that is a great price, it's hard to blindly buy something without trying it. With the long weekend, I was just hoping this 'free weekend' would be a bit longer than it is.

I thought I read in steam it continues until 10am PST Monday - maybe I misread tho.

*Edit* from Steam -

New Content Now Available, including new game modes, new maps and improved gameplay! Plus, earn double experience this weekend!

Offer ends Monday at 10am Pacific Time.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thanks a lot TW for this great patch !

Now RO2 is coming back in force again , i really like the new features .

It would be good if there was an option to put native language orders and chatter in game , because hearing english on the eastern front is truly an immersion killer

But ok , kudos for the update , long live RO2 :IS2: !
There is. In the audio options, check the native voices option. It will probably take a reconnect/map change before they are activated

Upvote 0
While that is a great price, it's hard to blindly buy something without trying it. With the long weekend, I was just hoping this 'free weekend' would be a bit longer than it is.

it's the best game of this generation, the best multiplayer game so far, the price is lower than a Cod map pack or a battlefield map pack...Go and buy it, come on!

Upvote 0
There is not much to say, is there? TWI did exactly what the RO community expected from them. They fixed the game, they gave us the gameplay we were asking for with Classic and they admitted that they had made some mistakes. And now we have a wonderful game, which will get even better.
We wouldn't expect anything like this from other big developers - but hey, this is RO and TWI. Thanks to all the critical RO players and to TWI for listening and not being like anybody else.

Upvote 0
There is not much to say, is there? TWI did exactly what the RO community expected from them. They fixed the game, they gave us the gameplay we were asking for with Classic and they admitted that they had made some mistakes. And now we have a wonderful game, which will get even better.
We wouldn't expect anything like this from other big developers - but hey, this is RO and TWI. Thanks to all the critical RO players and to TWI for listening and not being like anybody else.

Yes now new players can buy the game 75% off and we all still payed full for a broken game. Game of the year! rofl

Upvote 0
Overall, it appears the weekend was a success. There was almost exclusive praise while in the game.

I saw very, very few people griefing compared to the past and I thought that was great, but then I mostly stuck to the Classic servers.

A lot of clueless players too, but at least most seemed to be trying and asking questions. Hopefully they all stick around!

Upvote 0