• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

GOTY released, Free weekend, Trailer...

Hi there..

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!

This is way much better to play. Nice and smooth bolt action rifle to shoot.
I like the zoom. For me it represents when we pay attention on something far away. and forget/ or miss the surouding eviorment. Something can happen or move. but u miss it because u are foused on that point/ spot.
Okay, but without zoom its good too :)

Its realy good to play now. Please keep these settings.
And turn off the beta ro2. and keep updating just one. Player will like the game updating and changing at live.

Please keep improving the sounds. increase the sound of the projectiles the crack sounds on the eviorment. Think about 2 acts creating sound.
the gun firing and the noise on the hitting projectile.

Please change the spoken lenguage to native lenguage of the armies. there were no american soldiers in german/ russian armies. The native lenguage will make it more realistic and serious.. making the players more dedicated to it.

Give more time to see the kill on top right on the screen. the other players kill can be keep coming up. but the one that u just made, or just died should stay longer on top.

And the sprint should less longer. The guy gets tired to quick.

And there is a but on the pop up screens like scoreboard, map etc.
they dont stay open. They close after a few seconds pressing the button.

And do more promotions on steam like free weekends to fill up.. and keep increasing the number of players :)

sry broken englishs.
thanks.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Been play for hours. At first I was not a huge fan of classic, that changed after two rounds. LOVE it! New map is fantastic I hope to see more like it.

The new guys seem to like the game a lot. Most vets have been understand of the team kills. Still a few bugs hanging around but most seem fixed.

Edit: I really like that we can now have DoF off without losing other effects.
Game looks much better, really crisp. DoF also gave me a headache so love the new option.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Polish up your rifles and grab some ammo - the Game of the Year Edition for Red Orchestra 2 has just been released! From now until Sunday 27 May, Red Orchestra 2 multi-player will be available completely free to play for everyone on Steam so get out there and give the game a try.

Only Sunday? :(

Is there ANY way this could be extended? I'm having a LAN Sunday probably starting around 5pm and we're going to just miss this cutoff. :(

We all own Killing Floor, and were really excited to try this.

Upvote 0