• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

May 23rd 2012 Changelog

that's one hell of a changelog O_O

just read it, there was a lot of "oh finally ! if it's really fixed, it's a real improvement ! that would be so nice !"

I'll wait for the actual update to see if it's a real hit or if it needs a few more patches, but so far I see a lot of good things :)

However, there is one thing TWI needs to know: If the patch does fix the game, TELL THEM.

On every news website I go, on every community I'm part of, everyone remember RO2 as "the sequel that exploded mid-air".

They don't really care about new maps, new content, new game modes - all they want is a fixed game and a LOT of humility from TWI.

I'll try the patched version this week-end, and if it's fixed, someone has to do a video showing ALL the important fixes to convince people to come back.

Upvote 0
This is getting very confusing.

I actually now also have no idea what is really going on. oO

1. What did my (normal) RO2 Client (not set to beta) download yesterday (was yround 3gb I think). Has all this Release candidate.

2. If that was not something for the GOTY what was it and whe ncan we expect a downlaod for the finall patch for the game not the beta?

Upvote 0
In Yellow...

This is getting very confusing.

I actually now also have no idea what is really going on. oO

1. What did my (normal) RO2 Client (not set to beta) download yesterday (was yround 3gb I think). Has all this Release candidate.
This should have been the Final Release Candidate.

2. If that was not something for the GOTY what was it and whe ncan we expect a downlaod for the finall patch for the game not the beta?
It was, but there is always a chance of some very final last minute changes and a download associated with that.

Upvote 0
Fingers crossed for making the 10am PST time they posted the free weekend downloads would go live.

(Otherwise I'm going to look silly in the other forums where I posted about it! :eek: )
quote from Yoshiro
Status Update: *We were very pleased with the state of the game last night, but several items came up that we are going push out a fix for. *This will delay the release by a few hours, as well as delay the start of the free weekend by a similar amount of time.

Upvote 0