• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Red Orchestra 2 Game of the Year Edition Announced - Dev Diary Video!

Though I still think Action Mode is a terrible idea, it's refreshing to hear TWI full admit that they made mistakes with the game. I've been wanting to see something like this for months and months, and although it has taken a while, I'm glad to see the devs finally did it.

Hopefully a free weekend + this update revives the game, and that there are at least a few full RO Classic servers to play on. If that happens, then I'll come back to this game.

Upvote 0
Excellent
merkel.jpg

Upvote 0
And now we have to play the same 8 maps over and over. They are so boring. That should be a GOTY edition. Pls stop fooling us, sorry im realy disappointed. Those arent the news I have waited since release. Sorry but im realy disappointed. No tanks, no vehicles, an Action mode and 1 silly new map!!

Are you done yet??? Take your sour grapes and leave! Cripes! Enough is enough!

Upvote 0
And now we have to play the same 8 maps over and over. They are so boring. That should be a GOTY edition. Pls stop fooling us, sorry im realy disappointed. Those arent the news I have waited since release. Sorry but im realy disappointed. No tanks, no vehicles, an Action mode and 1 silly new map!!

Perhaps you should spend some time learning how to use the SDK and create some new content so that the game won't be so boring any more.

Upvote 0