• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Facebook pimping

New screenshot! Nice job guys reaching 240 and onwards!! :) :cool:

545151_287287638019854_209266979155254_644540_1955216703_n.jpg

Upvote 0
I hope so. Would be nice if the automatic rifle truly bridged the gap by having the iron sights of the lighter weapons, combined with the bi-pod of the LMGs. Team balancing be damned. :D

Now that I think about it, I'm not sure if the current weapon setup even supports this kind of mobility... I really hope it does, but if it doesn't, the bipod could be simply cosmetic (with the weapon treated as a rifle) and I wouldn't be devastated.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
These screenshots look phenomenal. I have an extreme amount of trust in you developers to not royally mess this mod up.

Same with you here,but if this is going to be a free mod for ro2 it's going to save him,if not....the only ones who remaind in ro2 will come to play RS beeing a standalone game.:rolleyes:
P.S. Nestor,I wil ofer you my 100% services as your b*tch if you put us a video,a very short teaser!:D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yes that's what I first thought, a frame of a movie or something. Especially the bunker and uniforms are really well made, although I'm not sure if the bunker is on TWI's newest map as well...

One little tiny thing though, the pools of blood are IMO exaggerated , same in RO2. With such a rough/sandy terrain the blood soaks into the sand, doesn't spread that far, right?

Anyway, RS team is performing excellent in the graphics!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
One little tiny thing though, the pools of blood are IMO exaggerated , same in RO2. With such a rough/sandy terrain the blood soaks into the sand, doesn't spread that far, right?

I think Ghost Recon 1 had the best puddle effects I've seen. It wasn't just a deformed red circle being stretched out, it was a multiple-frame animation that had little streams trickling out. Gave a great impression of texture to the ground which back then was always a perfectly flat plane without any kind of bump mapping.

Upvote 0