• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Changes to the next beta are coming, give us your input!

I think one of the prioritys should be implementing the client side hitdetection without server crashes.

Completely agree. There is no use adding new content in the game when something so basic in an FPS as correct hit detection is not present.

YES THIS. Any news would be greatly appreciated. All I've read about is classic classic classic which I could really care less about if my bullets continue to lag so much that it is mostly random luck to hit a running target.

Upvote 0
Native voices are awesome.
Sprinting speed is awesome.
Stamina amount is awesome.
No-zoom is awesome.

Sniping scope is too small (2d scope ftw)
Maps are still bad: lack of sniping positions,
Lack of 'conflict points' where most people could fight leads to "Special forces" gameplay, where most firefights are happening with ~20meters range.
Very poor gameplay with low amount of players.
5vs5 is not working because objective areas are too big.
Sometimes enemies are taking objectives without single shot, not even trying to kill defenders. They don't need to do so if they have bigger numbers.
Objective area design allows attackers to hide and camp until capture.

Upvote 0
Native voices are awesome.
Sprinting speed is awesome.
Stamina amount is awesome.
No-zoom is awesome.

Sniping scope is too small (2d scope ftw)
Maps are still bad: lack of sniping positions,
Lack of 'conflict points' where most people could fight leads to "Special forces" gameplay, where most firefights are happening with ~20meters range.
Very poor gameplay with low amount of players.
5vs5 is not working because objective areas are too big.
Sometimes enemies are taking objectives without single shot, not even trying to kill defenders. They don't need to do so if they have bigger numbers.
Objective area design allows attackers to hide and camp until capture.

Remember. RoHoS is not A sniper only game. I personally think the Sniper Scope is okay and balanced.

There are a lot of positions where a good rifleman can take good shots. Still this is not a game that has obvious (and obvious is usually a bad idea to take position) positions for snipers, like cranes in Battlefield 3.

This is a team game. flanking and other maneuvers are very effective on most maps, on some it is necessary to win the map.

Depending on what type of gameplay you want, you will like the classic mode or the upcoming changes to the relaxed realism mode.

Territory mode is not team deathmatch. It is the goal to capture objectives, not to kill the enemy team. If you take a objectice without firing a single shot that is a pretty good thing. Killing people who cover capture poiints or who are in them is just a tool to capture them.

This is still a team game. The objectives and maps are not designed that one player can defend or take objectives alone. You usually need more people to defend a objective or to attack and capture it. This is a team game.

Upvote 0
hi there.

please keep improving the sound. in order to make it more realistic possible.
with refrection, dumps, delays, comb filters, eviorment. etc.
please. increase the bullet cracks around us players..
and disable that "thump" we hear when we hit a player in a far distance.
i imagine that is a confirmantion of the hit. but its make no sense. in reality we cant hear the sound the projectile makes when penetrates a body.
please disable that. and make the sound of the crack of the projectile louder.
with echoes..
like if i could hear the sound of the cracking projectile i just shot on a far wall. with the delay, supression and stuff. Like, i shoot hear the sound of my gun firing.. then i hear the sound of that bullet hiting the wall i aimed. with delay and other enviorment elements.
to make it more realistic.
AFTER ALL THESE GAMES. THE NEXT GENERATION, OR THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO MAKE AN AWESOME GAME ITS THE SOUND.
please keep improving that.
and please use/ hire a good sound engeneer company to do it.
the sound its the thing! its the success of this game! :)
thanks.

Upvote 0