• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Live Q and A with John and Alan during the Final Round of the Scorched Earth Finals

Yoshiro

Senior Community Manager
Staff member
  • Oct 10, 2005
    East Coast
    The final match of the last round of the Scorched Earth Tournament match is happening this Sunday, March 25th, at 21:00 CET/15:00 EST. Once again, fans can tune in HERE to watch it live. Between rounds during the match (as well as before and after) John and Alan will be fielding questions from the community posted here in our forums. So mark off your calendars today, and get your questions in now!

Post your questions here in the thread!

EDIT: Note the time correction for the clocks going forward tonight in Europe...

1) Workshop is made for RO2. Helps you get content out faster and with wider community involvement.
    2) Is there to be DX11 support for graphical candy + performance? A majority of steam users already have DX11 support.
    3) Are you guys going to revise the UI - it just seems dated from RO1.

PS: Disregard my second post - thought the 1st one didn't show up.

Last edited:
    Upvote 0
    How come the T34's F34 76mm gun can't penetrate the PIV's turret mantlet, front glacis, or turret front at ranges down to 150m? And how come the PTRS can shoot through the T34's glacis and turret front?

That's sincerely meant in the most constructive way possible--I know Alan poured many hours, including off hours, into that armor system. :IS2:

Upvote 0
    The final match of the last round of the Scorched Earth Tournament match is happening this Sunday, March 25th, at 20:00 CET/15:00 EST. Once again, fans can tune in HERE to watch it live. Between rounds during the match (as well as before and after) John and Alan will be fielding questions from the community posted here in our forums. So mark off your calendars today, and get your questions in now!

Post your questions here in the thread!
    I love the RO2.But i can hardly research the server recently,not too many people are playing RO2 now.

Upvote 0