• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What we are up to - Feb 10th Edition

You've run off course for a while, but you're definitely good at adapting TWI. I see all of our feedback, not even about the game, are being adressed.

New PR route will bring much more hype and word of mouth advertising to RO2. Hopefully you can pull of the new update brilliantly.

Also posting these in the announcements is another good idea, keeps them organised.

Upvote 0
thats cool and everything but it would be nice if you just fixed the bugs in normal red orchestra 2 first
like turning the music slider all the way down and music still playing in the menus
There being no bot filter i do not play this game most of the time i log in to play the game because after the 3rd server i join looking for people but filled with bots i give up
I suspect i am not alone
The game has been out half a year and is almost dead, a lack of bot filter in the server browser is most likely the cause of this

Upvote 0
thats cool and everything but it would be nice if you just fixed the bugs in normal red orchestra 2 first
like turning the music slider all the way down and music still playing in the menus
There being no bot filter i do not play this game most of the time i log in to play the game because after the 3rd server i join looking for people but filled with bots i give up
I suspect i am not alone
The game has been out half a year and is almost dead, a lack of bot filter in the server browser is most likely the cause of this

r0pcah.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If you'd actually read the post, you'd see that they are continuing fixing bugs and tweaking things for the game still, as well as working on new content and the new mode.

Upvote 0
If you'd actually read the post, you'd see that they are continuing fixing bugs and tweaking things for the game still, as well as working on new content and the new mode.

you mean i would see that they typed that they are fixing bugs?

common sense is very uncommon?

seriously little reality check they are working on an entirely new dlc for a game that is empty because they cannot fix the most basic of problems

Last edited:
Upvote 0
you mean i would see that they typed that they are fixing bugs?

common sense is very uncommon?

seriously little reality check they are working on an entirely new dlc for a game that is empty because they cannot fix the most basic of problems

I guess you didn't read the part about them fixing bugs, which make up the majority of the problems in the game.

Upvote 0

You got this game for the price of a dlc in any other game. And in addition, they keep giving you free stuff.

Bugs should be fixed, that I agree, but you should seriously consider how much value you're getting for your $20.

Ontopic: can't wait!!! :IS2:

Upvote 0