• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2: State of the Game

Played yesterday after some time, all good for me, runs ok @ dual core and 8800 GT, played 64 slot server, ping 100-120 wich is not too bad for 64 player. Browser found 22 servers with filters territory/realism.
I play DPS-28 90% of time, and im happy because deployment is better now, my "turntable" works like a charm, hitting regulary at 150 meters enemys running sideways. I had 20-30 kills per match.
Teamplay was good too, people regulary resuplied me so i coud waste ammo even to blind fire in smoke. I did not felt that Germans had any advantage in winning rounds, Russians even won like 60-70% of played matches, after winning Pavlovs as a Russian house by captureing all cap zones for the first time i was thrilled..

Keep up the good work Tripwire!

Reactions: clambo and paquera
Upvote 0
Game still has issues but its been getting there.. WHats pretty poor at the moment is the deathly silence from Tripwire.

Come on guys lets have some clue as to whats happening next. The games not perfect and some major features are missing..

Every day its getting harder and harder to find a server and this silence is not filling anyone with any confidence.

Reactions: SCandChives
Upvote 0
The biggest issue for me is the network problem. How the connection freezes after finishing a match or trying to switch servers. I pretty much have to pick a server and if the server sucks (no autobalance etc) or I want to change servers, I'll just stop playing since it takes forever to recover.

Hope they'll fix it soon since the game's awesome.

Upvote 0
The biggest issue for me is the network problem. How the connection freezes after finishing a match or trying to switch servers. I pretty much have to pick a server and if the server sucks (no autobalance etc) or I want to change servers, I'll just stop playing since it takes forever to recover.

Hope they'll fix it soon since the game's awesome.
I click disconnect, then alt tab, then double click on the new server in the steam server browser, then maximize :confused:

Upvote 0
Why is this thread not being updated by the devs.. As usual some random thread in the general page of the forums is sliding away into oblivion but it contained some useful information yesterday from the dev team re the next updates..

Communication is key especially when there are so many problems but TWI at the moment seem to be failing even at that. Please correct this issue and at least dedicate a NEWS sticky to whats happening. :(

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Im 90 hours + in game,,, Im also concerned about the player base.. Ive found that earlier in the day I can jump on french or german servers giving me more choice in where I play with full servers..... I do adjust my play a little for the higher ping. Id like to see some patches directed towards some of the posted concerns .. it dosent have to be a complete fix on everything,, just say this week this is whats ready,,here it is still working on it..more to come.

I think part of the problem for this game with run and gun style gamers is they dont take the time to invest into a class or weapon to improve its use..I have been a rifleman,, it took me alot of hours to learn how to make it and score well. I think the class is great.. I need a few others in the area to help with my approach.. but I love to get in close and bayonet them. its a lot easier to do after some weapon and class rank ups. without some time in game its harder to do.. I dont want to see that change...but its what I think others arnt willing to do.

Upvote 0