• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2: State of the Game

I must say I'm disappointed with the stats situation. Not only the stat reset did not work for me, it got worse. In the map Spartanovka I killed a German and got 10-15 achievements via Steam (100 kills with meele weapon, 100 MG kills etc). However, I know for sure I didn't earn these achievements throughout the last couple of weeks. Moreover, it still shows me Honor Level 99 and points to next level: -5712 (yes, a negative value!). Combat History is just completely random since I really haven't killed over 9 thousand enemies and died only 3 thousand times, nor did I destroy over 500 tanks.

Usually I could care less about the stats in games, but what I wanted was to start from the bottom and work my way up, unlock the weapons progressively in order to know each weapon better.

Please tell me if I am missing something here. Maybe the reset does not affect everyone at the same time? Apart from the glitchy server browser and the stats, everything seems to work just well. I just wish TW fixed those issues ASAP.

Upvote 0
The steam client is being a little difficult to read regarding the update status, and the game itself has been claiming to be unavailable since yesterday.

When exactly may I expect to be able to play? :confused:

Go to settings and in beta participation make sure u download the steam beta update this fixed the program for me when it happened a week ago.

Upvote 0
after I downloaded the new ati profiles, I was getting around 100fps with everything on ultra.

after the new patch I'm getting 40fps even when I drop shadows and other stuff down. And I'm using less than 30% of my ram and cpu. This is the first patch that has actually made my fps much worse. I am disappoint.

i7-930 @ 3.4GHz
12gb ddr3 1600 ram
asus p6x58d mobo
2x sapphire 6970s

Upvote 0
By most business measures Red Orchestra 2 has been a smashing success for Tripwire Interactive. Within 2 days of the launch of the game it had surpassed the lifetime revenue of the original Red Orchestra that has been selling for over 5 years
ya but we the idoits that bought it didnt exspect it to be such a smashing pice of #$%^ will see what happens next time u launch a game

Upvote 0
What about the following issues:
- "Sound bug" - no sound after map change (not fixed, I had it today)
- "Double crosshairs" - when you zoom you get double crosshairs making precise shots nearly impossible (had major problems with this on "Station" today)
- "first click doesn't shoot" - happened a few times today
there's more but those are the most severe imho

Upvote 0