• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta test request: STATS and SOUND

Weapon unlocks unlock by total kills, so with a 2x quicker learning you would need to get double counting kills.

Right now though kills are doubled, then kill points are doubled again, which results in quadrupled level progression for weapons.

Say you kill 10 people in a round.

Your kill stats will increase by 20, and your weapon will gain 40 kill points.

Upvote 0
Beta????? Wait a minute...... I bought this completed game a while ago... and kinda thought it was released???
Why is this game still needing beta testers??????
I boasted about this game for months prior to the so-called release.
And I wondered why I was getting grief from so many mates about this "sh*tty" game.
Can I get a refund and then pay for it when its a finished product??

Upvote 0
Beta????? Wait a minute...... I bought this completed game a while ago... and kinda thought it was released???
And I wondered why I was getting grief from so many mates about this "sh*tty" game.

The Stats bug, needs to be tested on as many people as possible. Surely you understand this. :IS2:

Upvote 0
Stats

Stats

I didn't buy the deluxe addition to gain access to the beta so I am not sure if my comments will make a difference.

However I have noticed that my stats are no longer going crazy. They seem to be working as far as adding the right number of kills for individual weapons. The stats are still way off. I still have the crazy stats from when the full game was released. Things like having 15000% accuracy. so..

The kills are counting fine.
accuracy is way off and not changing.

Overall all the stats should be erased so players can start from scratch.

Oh and I can't unlock guns... even with over 243 kills on some rifles.

Upvote 0
Chill man. :rolleyes: You ARE aware that also other companies release beta patches after release to give people the possibility to test new features. :eek:

Upvote 0
The stats seems to be on their way. One thing I noticed playing moments ago on the TWI server was, though, that my ingame honor is one level higher than the one on the profile page (the on on the progressboard after game was as the profile). The map was Pavlov's House (I'm pretty sure of it) and the mode cp.

I also got the "high class-question" from axis whilst being allies.

EDIT: I don't think I started at honor level 0 either, or if it's 1 it's supposed to be; it was more than that, either way.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Latest reports:

In CD (Pavlov's House and Station) as a Commander, when you press M for the map everything on your HUD goes away. As someone put it: "uber realism mode". This goes away at the next objective.

Happened to 2 people, both on axis and on allies.

Territory doesnt seem to be affected by this issue (although I played just TE Station right now).

CD Pavlov's House. 3 or 4 times my mp40 started to go mute. Like having a silencer actually, not completely mute. I started to shoot (full auto FTW) and after 7-8 rounds the sound volume is decreasing.

FF Baracks. Somehow this version gives me worst performance than the current one in the non-beta. I saw no problems here just worst performance.

Upvote 0
That whining isn`t over.:mad:

Everybody is writing about the statistics but almost no one is
available to test on the beta server before coming offical.

Probably because you have to pay extra to be a part of this beta. Me and everyone who refused to get DDE because of the charging extra to test a game are just SOL. I remember when you used to have to submit an application for a beta and hope that you got selected. Now, it's either pay extra or pre-order. And I guess that in this case it was to pay extra. A first in gaming history (and a sad first at that).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Latest reports:

In CD (Pavlov's House and Station) as a Commander, when you press M for the map everything on your HUD goes away. As someone put it: "uber realism mode". This goes away at the next objective.

Happened to 2 people, both on axis and on allies.

Territory doesnt seem to be affected by this issue (although I played just TE Station right now).

Screenshot of "uber realism mode."

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/578936112010880303/9E3E57F830F2E20D8A482EF8FB858C6C577C80D0/[url]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/578936112010880303/9E3E57F830F2E20D8A482EF8FB858C6C577C80D0/[/URL]

Also I had the non-Commander map appear half off my screen after I tried to open the map while dying/taking over a bot, this was in Countdown aswell. First time I've had it happen and not replicated it so far.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/578936112010885857/0AE3158B202784BCB7652349CB94AA6C0D6FEF03/[url]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/578936112010885857/0AE3158B202784BCB7652349CB94AA6C0D6FEF03/[/URL]

Upvote 0
Some feedback:
played 5 rounds or so on the TWI official beta server,
the stats recorded well,
but as always posted, in the overview it says 1234567 team points,
and I also didn't start at lvl 0 but lvl 3.

The rest worked as it should, for these few rounds.
i will continue with the beta tomorrow, need some sleep.

I encountered no sound problems, by the way. and also not that crackling mkb sound.

it still is too much mkb sounds to hear, in my opinion:)

Upvote 0