• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta test request: STATS and SOUND

Sound was never an issue,either yesterday or this morning. However, my Stats did not change from initial game yesterday. I usually play Axis, had 8 kills on game w/G41. Nothing increased in Stats for me. It indicates I play mostly Allies, and my Level has decreased to 7 from about 20 or so.

Otherwise game runs smooth. All set to Ultar x/c Shadow and AA.
GeForce 9800GT 1440x900.........40+ fps

Upvote 0
so, what happened to our beta server? it went away this afternoon.
i was playing on station and my sound cut out again. only my own gunfire could be heard and faint bits of music once in a while. we were in countdown at the time. i restarted the game and the server was gone.
i played a few games on the 10-78 beta server that's still up as i type this, but got no credit for stats at all. it looked like they were working but know that i booted the game again, i was right back where i was when i woke up this a.m.
i really hate to say it, but it appears the patches just aren't working.:(

Upvote 0
well it's back now. but no ones on it. pretty sad no one seems to care about testing it. how about putting some bot on so we don't have to wait for player? or don't bots count as kills?
oops. i see there are bots but i still can't play against them. what gives?

It's sunday, I hope the devs are with their families. I'm sure testing will resume as neccessary on monday. If Putz or someone is around I'm sure they can be persuaded to give the server a kick though ;)

Edit: I just posted in general to see if anyone's around that can sort it out.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
As of 10am PST today, it is still giving double kills and it reset all my stats to zero again after doing that before.
i saw you on the 10-78 server today. do stats work for you there? they don't add up at all for me on that server. i'm not sure if we should even be testing on anything but the twi server. but i just don't know.:confused:

Upvote 0
i saw you on the 10-78 server today. do stats work for you there? they don't add up at all for me on that server. i'm not sure if we should even be testing on anything but the twi server. but i just don't know.:confused:

I've been using both the 10-78 and the official TWI server. Both of them give double credit for kills. I take before/after screenshots to be sure. They said it works in their office, so I don't get why it would double for me (and everyone else that I have seen comment).

Upvote 0