• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Upgrade Basic RO2 to Deluxe on Steam - Access the Beta now!

I don't get it. I've been trying to get this beta but cannot. I have no options to download or install beta. I pre purchased the digital deluxe version on steam. But can't find where to downloadt he beta? any help would be great.

silly question, but have you tryed looking for ''Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad BETA'' on you game library

Upvote 0
Problems with beta upgrade

Problems with beta upgrade

I upgraded to the beta this morning, but it won't run. Steam displays the preparing to lauch dialog box, but it disappears and never launches. Tried a few of my other steam games and had no problems. Tried verifying game content, but it reported no corruption. Uninstalled and reinstalled, but no success. Any ideas?

Upvote 0
Ro2 Upgrade to Digital Deluxe Edition help

Ro2 Upgrade to Digital Deluxe Edition help

i buy Red Orchestra 2 normal edition 2 weeks ago. now i see you can upgrade it to the Deluxe Edition. i have buy the upgrade today, but idk if i have the closed beta ?? or where can i find it. it is not in my Game-List on steam. Please help.

Upvote 0
*****For everyone having game launch issues!!!******

My friend was having the same issue. Make sure your directX is up to date ... i came over and ran it on his PC and it launched with no issue afterwards. He was having the same issue i see some having where they say its going to launch and the box goes away but the game doesn't launch.

Upvote 0
So I just thought of something that may resolve my problems with an internet connection and my desire to get a boxed copy of the game.

If I were to buy the retail edition when it comes out, and then purchase the Steam upgrade for the DDE, would that essentially upgrade my retail copy after I installed it using the disc? Of course I would miss out on the beta, but I'd still get the nice KF skins. Could this be confirmed?

Upvote 0