• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

2 More videos - beta gameplay plus tanks

Guy who says 'reloaded' sounds so...high? I thought it was gonna be in Russian and German but all I hear is English. Infantry combat is marvelous but tank combat seems a bit dull. The landscapes are big but there is not much in it. Ok it's the vast openess of Russia but still I'd like to see more trees, bushes etc...

Upvote 0
Two more videos for you this afternoon:
And, as always, we strongly encourage everyone to go and watch the vids - AND to comment. It makes them feel like giving us coverage is worthwhile!
That reminds of a ro 1 player good use of cover but got flanked by the germans :(

Anyways I loved it .
Cant wait to get my ahnd on it :D
Now on too the next video. :cool:

Upvote 0
One on youtube the guy is lagging or slow PC ? sound is delayed when he shoots his rifle :(
either was bad connection or his hardware wasnt good enough for recording with fraps perhaps,he posted on you tube that these are his specs:

Answers to some questions:
Native screen resolution is 1280x1024.
System is Athlon II X3 440 @ 3.0 GHz, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 5770
I was playing against developers and experienced beta testers, so getting one kill is good in my book :)

Upvote 0