• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Uncut and rated MA15+ for Australia

I have purchased the (DE) Version :(

But at the time i buy it in steam (02.08.2011) there was no info about "low violence" or someting like this, maybe i can do something because i have buy a full game an no incomplete RO2 with multilation.

@ F3-St4rt3r

Danke, i know this before :D, so i know what i am missing in RO:Ost(DE).
But i don't think that it would be the same with RO2 :(

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I ain't got that...I'e got Red Orchestra2...Yet to be released, nothing about a AU Version, try re-starting Steam and see what it says.
As for the German Players..for awhile We(In Australia) felt Your pain, and it is sad that Your Government have such a hard time moving on.
Hopefully the cuts won't spoil the enjoyment of the game and has been pointed out, there are work arounds to getting the Uncut Version...All I can say is...see Ya on the Battlefield :)

Upvote 0
You have an age verification and if they present the ROW version only people over 18 can see it

Which, again, proofs that the german law is kinda weird concerning videogames and such. Because IF they show the ROW version and you can see it when you're 18 (as a German(!)) then why can't we have the uncut games in Germany :/

*me no understand*

Upvote 0
Are you saying that if you're over 18 (on a German IP) you can view and buy the normal version? I don't understand that, as I assumed you had to be over 18 to buy stuff on a credit card online - in which case, how are you allowed to buy the under 18 cut version?

I'm probably wrong, though =/

Upvote 0