• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Uncut and rated MA15+ for Australia

Cant you just tell the german government that it is a historical reenactment to tell our generation how bad war is? And that WW2 wasn't censored either? Or compare the government with the nazis, as they censored all forms of media too!

I am 25 and I think I can handle a bit gore. Why can't we censor stupidity?

Upvote 0
For the record for all the foreigners out there Australians do NOT drink Fosters. It is an export beer and the bulk of it is made in the United Kingdom, not Australia.

These are probably the three most commonly drunk beers in Australia (based on sales from the bottleshop I used to work at, it varies from state to state but you won't find a beer drinker in Australia who hasn't had one of these) There not good but they are common.

tooheytradrylarge.jpg
vbbeer.jpg
carltonpremiumdry.jpg

Upvote 0
Ahh! We need an uncut version for Germany, too.

There will never be a real Stalingrad-Game-Feeling with an cut version!
Look at KF, no dead mutants on the floor (they are unvisible 1sec after knock out), no burning mutants... very negativ for the gameplay, and only minimal blood effects... very boring if you know the uncut version.

We need an "Uncut for adults law" in Germany, or i have to leave this country;)

But by the way, what is so special that Australia have the uncut version now?
Have the Australians the same problems like we in Germany with our cut games?

Upvote 0
Ahh! We need an uncut version for Germany, too.

There will never be a real Stalingrad-Game-Feeling with an cut version!
Look at KF, no dead mutants on the floor (they are unvisible 1sec after knock out), no burning mutants... very negativ for the gameplay, and only minimal blood effects... very boring if you know the uncut version.

We need an "Uncut for adults law" in Germany, or i have to leave this country;)

But by the way, what is so special that Australia have the uncut version now?
Have the Australians the same problems like we in Germany with our cut games?

Our politicians just want, that we don't get to know that war is evil and inhumanly. Nobody knows, if there will be a third world war in this century...and than they need willing soldiers. :p

Upvote 0
Yeah...with nearly no blood.
That was a bit annoying, 'cause you can't see clearly if you hit your target.

RO:Ost Censored notes in Germany:

...and you have no eagle emblem at your uniform and belt! Funny! They censored it, because you see the left wing of the eagle behind the string... crazy.
And the buckle of your belt is green without any emblem.

And of course you never seen an "flying leg",

The blood effects was ok, to much blood isn't authentic, too. And if you was killed by an explosion your body is very bloody.

But it would be interesting to know what will be "cut" in the german RO2 version.

maybe it will be uncut :D
after i have heard about the problems of cut games in Australia, and now it is uncut, too.

Please give us a little hope for Germany

Upvote 0