• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Gamespot interview with Sam Hulick

[TW]Wilsonam

VP, Tripwire Int.
Oct 17, 2005
Roswell, GA
www.tripwireinteractive.com
Sam Hulick, who has composed and orchestrated the Red Orchestra 2 soundtrack, was recently interviewed over on Gamespot - click HERE. A little bit of background on Sam for you, plus samples from the soundtrack.

[And yes, for those who haven't noticed, the first step in the advertising campaign started today... go find it!]

i took a unity workshop 6 weeks ago and the teacher there gave some music he got, it happened to music from the man above, he mentioned that he got in contact and he was doing lots of Russian classical music and wanted to do some more mass effect and made a small piece for this class. Who would i guess would be the guy doing RO2, and that music taste i got to hear was awesome.

Good music compliments a great game, because great melodies are never forgotten and having one to a game is a way for that game to be never forgotten. Recent game with a great melody is Uncharted 2, i still hum that theme over and over still.

Upvote 0