• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Release Date delayed 2 weeks to 13 Sep 2011

This news is not at all that bad. I'm disappointed that I won't get my grimy little hands on one of the best, if not THE BEST, pc games of all time sooner than later. But to tell you honestly, I was more nervous at the fact that since last week, there have been no press releases, no new updates, no reports and no announcements concerning beta access since the box art was announced. At least now I can rest assured that the guys at TWI are making it a point to perfect the game as best they can, and a two week push on the release isn't that big of deal. It actually gives me more incentive into trying to find a new job..

Upvote 0
just for summarise:

- the game will exit probably the 13th of September
- probably the Deluxe buyer will play the beta from the last week of August

i'm rigth???

btw for me doesn't change anything, if the final game will not suffer problems than i will be happy for that delay

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sigh, people have waited for years (not me just some months) and now the world ends for them when it's delayed for two weeks. :rolleyes:

The point is we pre ordered the game because we knew the release date was near. If we didn't purchase the game then we would have no right to voice our opinion about the delay. For example; how would you feel if your employer said he was going to hold 50$ of your paycheck for another two weeks?

Upvote 0
I dont mind the game push back... Even so , Its now comming after , not in the middle of my Exams , which might help abit...
Also , to all of you who want Release and than Patch , you are the same people who would whine about the game being buggy if it was released on 30th...

But it would be really nice if we could get our hands on the -Bets- ... now ?

Cuz comon guys... throwing away 10e is not really important , when compared to False hope being stringed away day by day...

Upvote 0
Nooooooooooooooo!
I hoped I was going to be able to have two weeks of HoS before I got back to the University ._.
Oh well, 2 weeks of polish is allright I suppose.. BEtter game! Less bugs at releace = more populare game

Atlest It wont be a rushed game like *Coughs* blackops* Coug-whimper* Aaaargh! My broken ribs..

Last edited:
Upvote 0