• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Pre-purchase RO2 on Steam!

It just unlocks early. They're not exclusive to the Deluxe edition.

I'm talking more about the badges actually, sorry I didn't clarify that in my prior post. The bayonets and Deluxe stuff I really don't care for and understand I can get those in-game when I do unlock them.

As an RO fan I would have liked those badges, as a symbol of honor for being a long time player but whatever.

I'm sort of compulsive when it comes to certain things.

Upvote 0
I'm talking more about the badges actually, sorry I didn't clarify that in my prior post. The bayonets and Deluxe stuff I really don't care for and understand I can get those in-game when I do unlock them.

As an RO fan I would have liked those badges, as a symbol of honor for being a long time player but whatever.

I'm sort of compulsive when it comes to certain things.

They honor you with a 20% discount.

Upvote 0
They honor you with a 20% discount.

I understand that. The 20% off is well deserved for those pre-ordering. I'm not against that at all - it's great. I'm talking about these...

page_banner_badges.png

These are just a pre-order item for those who own RO1, I would like to have them as well but I'm tanked in the pockets because I'm building a PC to play RO2 on. Therefore I can't afford to pre-order and won't recieve them regardless of owning RO since it's mod hey days.

It's the irony.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The badges you always get if you own RO1, doesn't matter if you pre-order, and owning RO1 is the only way to get them, they are not unlocks.

The bayonets are normally unlocks, but if you own RO1 you get them unlocked day 1, pre-order or not.

And no beta beta is not for DE only.

Upvote 0